2021 Hours* and Admission Prices
WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL MID-MAY 2022.
Child: Ages 5 and under Free
Youth: Ages 6-17 $ 6.50
Adult: Ages 18 and over $ 12.00
Family Pass $ 38.00 (2 adults and all youth 17 and under)
All current and former USCG personnel are admitted FREE with proper identification.
All USCG Auxiliary members are admitted FREE with proper identification.
Military personnel are admitted at the rate of $ 9.00 with valid identification.
- Tickets sold until 5:00 pm. Ship closes at 6:00 pm.
We recommend allowing a minimum of 60 minutes to adequately tour the ship.
- The ship does not have running water or restroom facilities. Porta-potties are provided on shore.
- The ship has very limited handicap-accessibility.
- Be advised that the ship contains confined spaces, open decking, and steep ladders.
- We recommend that you wear closed-toe shoes and do not carry large bags or purses.
- Last admission allowed 60 minutes before posted closing time.
Location – 45°46’47.7″N 84°43’12.2″W
The Mackinaw is docked on the eastern end of the old railroad dock. The street entry to the dock is just south of the Shepler’s Marine Service and north of Hook Restaurant.
Drive along the south side of the blue building and park in the spots on the north side of the dock across from the ship. Parking is free.